SinxxScape A Place To Chill With M8's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kyles ingame mod or admin app

Go down

kyles ingame mod or admin app Empty kyles ingame mod or admin app

Post  kyle Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Bigflames37's InGame Mod Application

InGame Name:
Bigflames37

Position Applying For:
InGame Moderator.

Previous Experiance
I used to be Mod on RangeX untill it got shut down for a while. Then I went to a server called Everscape, not this Everscape though, I got mod there. But Jagex decided to close down their server. Somehow the server was connected to them and was lagging the server. From there I went onto GodzHell. I also got a positon of Mod there, but to be honest I didn't really like there server because It was pure customs. Also I hated that AGS gave you max Str Bonus, because you could go and get killed in 1 hit often, which wasn't to fun. Then there was Unscape, It was a very great server, but, It got shutdown, there were many fun glitches on the server, uhh the memories were to much fun. Hehe Smile I also have made my own server before, but we did not go through with It because I was only owner and I don't know how to code. i no how to code a lil bit now ive been another mod on everscape(ingame) and fourm mod then another time at maul-scape:)

Have u ever been Mod or Admin?
Yes, I have been a Mod three times before. And one time I was a owner for a little bit to.

How will u give youself to the community?
I have gave myself to the server by helping out other players in the game, like how to start off, where to thieve, where to buy food, ect. I usually give new players tips before getting 99 Hp, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Defense, to get 99 Prayer, because it can help in the long run for making money and doing the dragon claws quest, and doing the Gods for great rewards. Whenever I see something that is wrong with the server I tell the owner or admin, to see If he knows about it, usually its something minor or there is an explanation, but atleast I try to help. I could help test items on the server, give ideas for the donator area, and give any ideas I have for this server. If you need any ideas you can always count on me to try to help out for the server. Smile

How active are you?
Im the most active form about 2 pm to 6am, yeah I know lol.
Right now I have 99 all cb skills except for range and mage, because I rarely use them. Im actually working on 99 Slayer, but its going up really slow.

How many languages do u speak?
I can speak 3 languages, I can speak English, Some Latin, and a little bit of Spanish.

Age, Sex, and Other Useless Information:
I am 14 years old, and I am a male. I dont have any other useless information about me because Im not useless like Kaoe lol. (if u dont know her she sucks on big ones like anthonys Smile sorry anthony i had to.(lmao) lol! like this ~ elephant lol kinda. i get Ass on tests and stuff like thati do all my work i have a job that i regually go to. king Very Happy i have played really advanced game like war games includeing uhh.something zombie llike or other santa

What time zone do you live in?
I live in Central Time Zone. I Missiouri to be specific. I believe its -6 Hours.

Why do u deserve Mod?
I think I deserve it because im a old member, I have been player since near the beginning of the server, So I know alot about the server so you can ask me about anything. Also with the help of ::xteleto, I could help players more because I could teleport to them and explain more about the server. I could also use ::mute for anyone spamming or promoting there server, after a warning of course. I will not abuse my powers like Kaoe, and David for those of you who played SMS lol. I have been waiting for this chance for a while, thank you.

-Bigflames37 AKA Kyle.

-Ps. been on the chat

kyle

Back to top Go down