SinxxScape A Place To Chill With M8's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Smoked mod app

Go down

Real Smoked mod app Empty Real Smoked mod app

Post  Real Smoke Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Why Should u be mod: I think I should be mod because, I am a very good person, I've read the rules, And I just like doing it. I'm not like most people when it comes to being a moderator. I am actually dedicated, hard-working, And I actually would care about the sever.

Have u been mod on a previous server[s] Yes, I've been mod in literally hundreds of servers, I also have owned my own server, I had it running for a few months, It got over populated and I couldn't handle it anymore.

How old are you? I am 14, I may seem Young, But I am VERY Mature for my age, But at times I can be Immature Smile

Do u like this server? Yes, I absolutely love this server, I don't think mod is just to be cool and boss people around, I actually take action and help. Sinxxscape Has a VERY VERY Bright future, and selecting me as a moderator, We can achieve that brightness.

I agree [yes] [no] to follow sinxxscape rules at all times. Yes, I will NEVER break a rule.

I just left a server because it had to many abusive staff members, This is the feedback I've gotten from someone.

"Real Smoked,

I truly appreciate the time and effort you are taking to help the server and forums.
You are the first person on this forums that I have seen to actually stand up, Not just rave and rant but to post quality and to clearly show your opinions and views on topics you post in. Also, you are one of the only people to have posted WHOLE paragraphs into a topic, Not like some other people who post"lol" and "yeh i know" etc.

I am also greatly in your debt with all your support on my case to remove The Lycon from his Staff Position and end his ridiculous and stupid co-ownership with this server.(Which was never clear to me how he obtained co-Ownership in the first place.)

If there is anything I can do to help return all the favors you have done me in your last few posts, do NOT hesitate to ask them.
Also, I Highly recommend that you apply for a forums staff position, as your posting prowess in PHENOMENAL and I believe you would fulfill all the requirements of forums staff, and surpass them.

Highest regards,

Owninmod"

Real Smoke

Back to top Go down