SinxxScape A Place To Chill With M8's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applycation for Mod

2 posters

Go down

Applycation for Mod Empty Applycation for Mod

Post  jr zammy Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Why Should u be mod / admin: i should be mod cause im a player whos know the rules end i play already 2years member on real runescape. end I can help people when they have questions about this server en how then where / how they need to go there.

Have u been mod on a previous server[s]: yes i was a admin on the server the Unborn. the unborn has hacked two times. enD banned form runelocus cause no1 was playing other servers.

How old are you? iam 13 years old, I willl be 14 at 20dec.

Do u like this server? yes, i like this server a lot couse the mods are really nice, en it looks like my own server but this one is better!

I agree [yes] [no] to follow sinxxscape rules at all times.
Yes, i agree all sinxxscape rules at all times.

p.s. if u dont make me an mod / admin ill still playinG this server cauche ill like it, really much is the 1# rank for me, ONLY THERE ARE NOT MUCH PEOPLE I SEE. but i dont care about that.

my account name =jr.zammy [ the . = a space]

jr zammy

http://freezngboy.hyves.nl/?ref=sr

Back to top Go down

Applycation for Mod Empty re:hi

Post  matt Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 pm

i should be mod cus i respect all players im nice to ppl i help any1 who needs help and ill listen to ppl....ill do wut the owner or some1 else tells me to do so plz think about picking me
in game name is :matt

matt

Back to top Go down

Applycation for Mod Empty Re: Applycation for Mod

Post  Chris Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 pm

matt wrote:i should be mod cus i respect all players im nice to ppl i help any1 who needs help and ill listen to ppl....ill do wut the owner or some1 else tells me to do so plz think about picking me
in game name is :matt

DUDE make a new topic

Chris

Back to top Go down

Applycation for Mod Empty Re: Applycation for Mod

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum